The training takes place during clinical survey on 4 days a week, scanning at least 20 patients a week. We will review several basics together and you will be tought about the basic skills on one seminar day a week.
Exclusion or confirmation of the following diseases:
- Coronary Artery disease: Ischemia (perfusion, including adenosine)
- Coronary Artery disease: Infarction (acute and chronic infarction)
- Myocarditis (diagnostics in acute cases and follow up controls)
- Aortic diseases (including 3D-Angiography)
- Cardiomyopathy DCM, HCM, AC
- Valvular diseases (i.e. aortic stenosis, aortic regurgitation, mitral regurgitation)
- Joint review with experienced colleagues
- Practical training for the required analysis tools (LV function, perfusion, signal intensity analysis, flow quantification)
Content of the one month fellow-ship (Level I)
- Supervised analysis and interpretation of a minimum of 30 CMR
- Independent analysis and interpretation of a minimum of 30 CMR
This course teaches you the basics of CMR. With a level I certificate you won’t be allowed to perform CMR examinations independently. It can be taken into account for level II.
Content of the 3-month fellow-ship (Level II)
- Supervised analysis and interpretation of a minimum of 100 cardiac MRIs
- Independent analysis and interpretation of a minimum of 100 cardiac MRIs
- All participants will receive a free 3 month licence for cvi42
Depending on the lengths of your stay you can achieve the Level II certificate, which allows you to build up your own cardiovascular CMR program. The course is adapted to the SCMR guidelines. It is possible to book the course in modules.