Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance offers the chance to get new insights
regarding myocardial tissue differentiation and noninvasive hemodynamics. New
innovative quantitative techniques are entering the field.
This course will offer an introduction towards 4D-flow, parametric mapping and
assessment of myocardial deformation using strain imaging based on cineimages.
Experienced clinicians and scientist will introduce basic technical aspects and
explain the current role in CMR. Furthermore, the case based discussion will take
place. We are keen to share our current knowledge with you.
- 09:00 - 09:10 Welcome
- 09:10 - 09:40 Clinical perspective and usage today
- 09:45 - 10:25 Basic Physics
- 10:30 - 10:50 Coffee break
- 10:50 - 11:10 Introduction: Application of 4D flow in aortic valve & aortic pathologies
- 11:15 - 11:45 Basics: Guided Evaluation - aortic valve disease / aortic route
- 11:50 - 12:20 Demonstration of cases
- 12:20 – 13:20 Lunch
- 13:20 - 13:40 Introduction: Application of Strain in left ventricular hypertrophy
- 13:45 - 14:15 Basics: Guided Evaluation - HCM / amyloidosis / volunteers
- 14:20 - 14:50 Demonstration of cases
- 14:50 - 15:10 Coffee break
- 15:10 - 15:30 Introduction mapping: technology, protocol, artefacts
- 15:35 - 16:05 Basics: Guided Evaluation - Storage disease and Myocarditis
- 16:10 - 16:40 Demonstration of cases
- 16:40 - 17:00 Innovative techniques today and in the future
- 17:00 Summary of the day
Case discussion during the beaks available as well as a multiple choice test.
Hotel Maritim pro Arte I Friedrichstrasse 151 I 10117 Berlin