A special time-efficient and flexible way of teaching including studying on your on at the Laptop
This training is devided into one on site part (Block one) and a corresponding part including a guided case based teaching at the laptop (Block two)
All in all you will assess approximately 150 surveys independently.
Block I: 4-6 weeks (can be splitted) On-site part
The training takes place during clinical survey on 4 days a week. We will review several basics together and you will be tought about the basic skills on one seminar day a week. (exeptions remain reserved).
The training will be conducted in two shifts (exepting the seminar day). You will recieve a time table in advance.
Accomplishments of the first block:
- Examination protocols and independent analysis (including signal quantification)
- Performing and analysing CMR-studies
- Dealing with artefacts
- Assessment of left and right ventricular function and anatomy
- Coronary Artery disease: viability assessment, CMR stress test
- Cardiomyopathy including inflammation
- Valvular diseases
- Participation in the discussion of examined cases
Block II: 8 weeks (+/- 2 weeks) Studying on your own on selected cases.
During the Block II training you will be provided a Laptop with pre-installed 50 prepared cases and an evaluation software (cvi).
- Returning the Laptop on the agreed date – we ask you to adhere to deadlines
- You aren’t allowed to copy any data or software from the Laptop
- You will have to pay a deposit for the Laptop we will refund after returning the laptop
Your case studies will be reviewed by either a member of our work group cardiac MRI or by an associated Reviewer (Level III certification).
All colleagues beeing involved in your teaching are experienced in CMR for more then one year.
If you have any questions or problems during your assessment please contact us: email@example.com