Terms and conditions
1. RegistrationPlease send your registration via letter, e-mail or fax by using the registration form.
circle institute GmbH
Robert Rössle Str. 10 Hs. D 85
Fax: +49 (0)30 9489 2251
Your registration can be considered as approved if we haven’t denied it within 14 days.
You will receive a confirmation additionally.
2. FeesAll fees as they can be seen in the brochure are plus VAT. You will receive the bill includi
ng the VAT together with your confirmation. You will be able to pay the bill directly after receiving it. Please complete your payments by transferring the money on the indicated bank account.
3. Cancellations by the participantCancellations have to be in written form. The entry of the letter of cancellation is always decisively. Following fees apply for cancellations:
Cancellation during the last week before the course commences: 80% of the registration fee
Up until one week before the course commences: 50% of the registration fee
Up until four weeks before the course commences: 25% of the registration fee
Up until 2 month before the course commences: no cancellation fees
If you provide a participant replacing you while paying the full charge you don’t have to pay any cancellation fees.
Cancellation during the last month before the fellow-ship commences: 80% of the registration fee
Up until one month before the fellow-ship commences: 50% of the registration fee
Up until two month before the fellow-ship commences: 20% of the registration fee
Up until three month before the fellow-ship commences: no cancellation fees
4. Cancellation of seminars by circle institute GmbHWe ask for your understanding that we have to reserve the right for cancelling courses e.g. due to low attendance or cancellation by a lecturer. We will try our best to notify you as early as possible on cancellations, changes of the program or changes of the lecturers. If we have to cancel a whole seminar we will refund your registration fee immediately. Any further claims are excluded except cases of gross negligence on our side.
5. Rights of use of the course materialYou will receive educational content and materials during the presentations and practical courses either in paper form or electronically. This content and materials are protected by copyright and must not be duplicated or spreaded on any other way – even not partly – without written permission by circle institute GmbH.
6. Data protectionAll data transmitted to us will be stored in the EDP-System. This excludes any further usage or transfer of the data.
7. General termsWe will need written proof of any collateral agreements, changes and/or additions to the contract for their effectiveness. This applies for the waive on the form requirements too.
Place of performance is Berlin. Place of jurisdiction will be Berlin, if the participant is registered trader.